- Adding a way to explore and filter by ranges of dates
- Adding information about the connections between the displayed entities
- Putting some design into the interface… it is rather ugly and in need of a better look and feel
- Improving data processing and querying to make it faster, and so that it can fit entirely on a standard laptop. This will require in particular to implement clever data trimming and caching mechanisms
- Improving the entity ranking mechanism. At the moment, we use a combination of the popularity of the entity (how many websites mention it) and of the confidence with which Stanbol identifies it. However, Stanbol sometimes come up with rather funny results, and more sophisticated approaches might be needed to separate the important entities from the irrelevant ones.